Sunday, April 17, 2011

J 03

Scott Scherpenberg
http://scottscherp.wordpress.com/


The blogging platform you used is different than the one I used and I like the way it is organized. I like the way it is organized into tabs so that all of your postings are easily accessible and the blog is overall easy to navigate. Your posting about what you learned in the first two weeks of class was very similar to what I learned because I also talked a lot about the meaning of design. The logo on the top of your blog is really cool and makes the whole site look extremely professional and creative. The optical illusion was awesome and the layout of the page for J02 was made it easy to lookout and I liked the brief analyses of the patterns.

Justin Rodgers
I read Justin's blog at http://justinrodgers.wordpress.com/


The top of your blog is really cool and modern and it is clear that the colors and backgrounds have been very thoughtfully selected. I like the way that the blog is designed chronologically and the typefaces are consistent, but I think the font should be larger because I have trouble reading it. J 02 is interesting because it is like a matching game between the image patterns and the descriptions of each. I like that in a way because it allows the reader of the blog to choose which descriptions they want to read but also becomes a bit confusing. The smiley faces in the "About Me". I noticed that you have reiterated how the definition of design is very broad and that is good.

Shannon Catron
http://getzeegroveon.blogspot.com/


The background of your blog is really cool and it shows that you are an artistic student. I liked your reference to Starry Night in your course reflection because that is one of my favorite paintings. I think that is so cool that you were on the set of Sex and the City 2 (even though you think it is the worst movie ever.) It is creative that you used friends' clothing for the patterns that you analyzed. Your blog definitely has a lot of personality to the postings with the personal comments and such and it is actually a lot of fun to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment