Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Bit About Me

My name is Erica and I am a Freshman at The Ohio State University. I am involved in the Greek system at school. Currently I am a Pre Business major and I would like to be a Finance major and a Design minor. I like to run and workout in my free time.  In high school I was a cheerleader and a pole vaulter. Also I like camping and backpacking out west. In the summers I work as a lifeguard.

I like almost every type of music but my favorite artists are Coldplay and Kid Cudi. My favorite TV shows are Gossip Girl and Modern Family and my favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice.

I would like to go to every continent by the time I am 30, including Antarctica. I love to travel and in general do activities.

I am taking Design 200 because I would like to get a Design minor. I took Design 201 last quarter and really liked it. In high school Multimedia Graphics was my favorite class and I don't want to give up my love of PhotoShop in college. I think Design would be a good pairing with a business major because it is so prominent in business. I hope to gain more understanding about the background in design and eventually become more proficient in programs like DreamWeaver and Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment